Well finally here are Jonathan's Birthday pictures. All he wanted were guns, a light sabor, and a garbage truck. What can I say, the kid Loves trucks and he has every other kind! I guess garbage truck had to be next.
Zac was having a hard time understanding that these were Jonathans presents. He kept trying to open them or take them from Jonathan. I though this picture was funny, it says it all :(
Jonathan wanted to go to Olive Garden for his B-day dinner (good boy!) So when Benj got home we went. Then when we got back Jonathan opened the rest of his presents.
Jonathan wanted a chocolate cake with peanutbutter icing (Graver family recipie, so good!) He also wanted me to make a heart in the icing and put a J for Jonathan in the middle. Just like I do on his PB&J sandwiches :)
After all that I asked the boys if they had a good day and this was their reaction while shouting "YAH!!"


















No comments:
Post a Comment