To make a long story short, I had a miscarriage. I am fine, I know that it is just heavenly fathers way...... it wasn't growing right or developing right and I'm lucky that it happened now and not when I was farther along. From the ultrasound I had they said I was around 8 weeks. I have been bleeding for a week now and they want me to have a D&E...... yes I know you are all thinking I meant D&C, but they changed the name......I can't remember what E stands for, but anyways I am going to the hospital tomorrow for that. As soon as "the coast is clear" we are going to try again. So I guess look for another announcement in a couple months.... hopefully.
I have a lot to post about, but with my parents in town and all this that's been going on, I haven't been online a lot. Plus I just started The Host yesterday and have been spending all my extra time reading it. It is Great! A must read for anyone who enjoyed the Twilight series! So anyways I will soon be posting some more~
Week 9
3 years ago







11 comments:
hey girl..Im so sorry! but I know you're alright....I never worry about you becuase you're such a trooper! I hope you're having fun with your family:) love you
Good night, way to drop a bombshell via internet. Originally I was a little teary and didn't know what to say now an hour or so later I know you have the right perspective. You're the best and if you need anything, call.
I love my Mindee Kae.
I am very sorry for your loss, that is a hard thing to go through! Pray a lot, that always seems to help me. :)
Oh Mindee! I am so sorry. Good for you for having such a posative outlook. You deserve the best. Love you.
im so sorry, everything will work out perfect! love you
mindee that is so sad, i am sorry that happend. you are gonna be fine though, your awesome! love you!!
yes taylor totally loves H20! that is her favorite, i think there is another one coming out soon. whats up with the mermaid frenzy, ha ha!
Mindee...You are right Heavenly Father will take care of your family and bless you all in His time. Love ya!
Hey. so sorry to hear. I wish you all the best. I wish you and Ben lots and lots of sex. Love you
I am so sorry!! I love you sweetie! I had no idea until Capri told me. I must have missed this post. You guys are so awesome.
Post a Comment