Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Finally got my hair done!

I have been wanting to get my hair done for a while, but didn't quite no where to go. The girl I used to get it done by at JC Penny moved to the Poconos(? not sure how to spell that) with her boyfriend like 8 months ago. I haven't found anyone I liked since and have tried many people. I new I wanted some low lights (the brown) as well as highlights (blond) and new I couldn't have just anyone do it for fear of my hair looking..........., well your women, you know. I actually called a couple salons close by and one women told me she had no idea how to do that and that I should try somewhere else!! I've never heard That before! So anyways after my sister-in-law, Ashley, had her hair highlighted I thought it looked really, really good and thought I'd try out her stylist Sierra. She is so awesome! It looks exactly like I wanted it to, and it blends so well. Anyone living in PA and looking for a stylist, try Sierra & Co. in east York!




1 comment:

Biz said...

Mindee, you are so beautiful on the inside and out. Your hair looks great. But really I just love you and miss you.