skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Bird
Monday morning the kids wanted to go play outside, a few minutes later they are knocking at the back door saying they found a baby bird! Bethanee found one that was alive and Nicolas found one that had already died. They had fallen out of the tree right next to our deck, we had a bad wind and rainstorm the night before. Part of the nest was on the ground, but I couldn't find the rest of it. The mother bird was no where around and this baby couldn't even fly yet. I told Bethanee their was a good chance it would die without it's mom. She understood but still wanted to give it water and find some worms for it. The kids took care of it all day, kept checking on it after they were inside for a while and everything. That evening it died. It had been shivering for a while and we knew it was gonna happen. 
It is sooooo nice having a yard for the kids to go out and explore in. I Love it!
1 comment:
I like the music on your blog. You'll have to show me how you did that.
Post a Comment