Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Home

Well here's what you've all been waiting for!! Or maybe not..... but here are some pictures of our home. Like I said before, I have pretty much all the unpacking done, but I still need to decorate. Benj hung up this picture in the family room last night, but I don't have any other pictures up yet. Also some pictures are a little dark, sorry for that, I just went around this morining snapping photos. I will put up more pictures later when the house is All done, also I forgot to get one of the front and backyard, but keep checking and I will put them up soon.......hopefully :)
Family Room~

Dining Room~ We are eventually going to get a nice dining room set to go in here for Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
Play Room~


Kitchen~


Some of the cabinets and drawers are empty, I'm not used to so much space! They will definetly get filled soon though! We are also getting 4 bar stools for the bar, hopefully tonight or tomorrow. I have some shopping to do!
Nicolas & Jonathans Room~
They Love their bunk beds! We have enough bedrooms for them to each have their own room, but they wanted to share. They've been waiting for their bunkbeds for a couple of months now.
Guest room~ A.K.A. Nama & Papa's Room! They will be here Tomorrow night!! Eventually when the baby is born this will be Zac's room and the baby will be downstairs by us, in Zac's room now.
Bethanee's room~ I'm not a fan of wallpaper, but Bethanee likes it. So for now it stays. Also her room goes back to the right as well, and her closet is back to the right. All of the closets here are Huge! So much storage, I love it! She also has a big window that looks out onto the deck and the backyard. These pictures make the rooms all look smaller that they are, but they are all good sized rooms.
Zac's room~ His isn't quite finished yet. His room goes back to the left and his dresser is there. I'm standing infront of his closet taking the picture.
Master Bedroom~

Like I said before, I went around snapping photo's, so everything isn't completly picked up and put away.

Benj and I both Love that they had a T.V. stand conected to the wall in here. They left the T.V. too, which is the one in the playroom. We put our own in here......... did I mention I love this home!!

10 comments:

ambyr said...

yay!!! I'm so happy for you!! You deserved abiiger house with lots of space!! It looks soo great!! Is that recessed lighting in your bedroom?! And is that the bed that I slept on years ago in bethanee's room!!

Mindee Graver said...

Yes and yes! I totally forgot about that! Benj and I love the recessed lighting, its so nice!

whitney allison said...

It looks so nice! Gotta love space. You certainly have an impressive amount of unpacking done. Way to go.

Dusty said...

Very cool!!! We are happy for you guys. Can't wait to come visit. Lydia likes Bethanee's room. Congrats!!

Hay Dub said...

Your house is beautiful and HUGE!! That is so awesome. Your kitchen is so cute! Wish I could come and see it in person.

Mary said...

Sort of ruined the surprise of tonight, but I am still excited. Love all the updates. The bird thing is so sad, better you than me. I may have gone to extreme efforts to save it. No lie.

J, E, M & I said...

So much space....I'm so happy for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Yah! You're in your house now! I bet you are so excited and loving all the room!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a beautiful home. I bet you are so happy!! We are doing well in the third world. Joe cant play xbox live so that pisses him off. However, he has clean, ironed clothes, and a clean house, and... a happy wife! What more could a husband ask for. And yes sex anytime he wants it cuz im not exhausted anymore. Okay that was always a given, but still... clean clothes and house. Ha! Love you all. Tell benjamin hi and we miss you all. Hopefully comming home for Christmas, will u b there???

Sechrist Family said...

Congratulations! I think it looks awesome!!! Maybe someday soon we can live closer so we can have more girls nights out.......I want to see the outside of the house, so hurry up and post those!!!