Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Yard and Deck

Here's the moment you've all been waiting for!! Okay not really, but I did forget to put up pictures of our yard when I posted about our house. I love our yard so much I can't even describe it to you. It is so beautiful and will only become more beautiful with Benj's ideas.


This is our deck where I spend many afternoons and evenings lounging, watching the kids play while I read a good book. Oh, how I love it! I just can't wait until it becomes a little cooler at night and we can Really enjoy it :)

We don't have a "fenced in" yard, but what we have is even better.... in my eyes. We don't have the sore sight of a fence, but a beautiful fence of tree's and shrubs. Beyond the tree's is a field, I love not having a house right in our backyard or sharing a backyard with someone else. I also Love not having a street right behind us where I worry about the kids running into it or cars driving past while I am trying to enjoy the tranquility of the outdoors.



This patio furniture was the former owners. It was nice of them to leave it for us, like I said before it is where I sit and enjoy my children, a book, and all the blessings I have in my life. I am truly blessed in Many, Many ways. One of which is this house. I thank the lord every night in my prayers for this house, we couldn't have found a more perfect one for us. I am also blessed with a wonderful husband and Four wonderful children. With recent events that have happened in my life I can only feel grateful for what I do have for I Truly am Blessed with So Much.

3 comments:

whitney allison said...

I love it, I love the yard, I love the deck, I love the patio furniture, I love everything.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

that is so pretty! it reminds me of washington. i wish i had green where i live but no, only dirt and cactus's!

Beckie said...

I love your hair! I dream of having nice hair. I love your yard too!