Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been Tagged

how long have you been married? Almost 8 years!

how old is your spouse? 36, I know he's almost 9 years older, but we meet in the middle ;)

who eats more? That would be Benj, he grew up in a family where you had to finish your plate, nothing went to waste

who cooks, makes dinner & does laundry? that would be me, although Benj makes dinner every Sunday and we cook together every chance we get.

who controls the remote? Are you kidding! Benj ofcourse..... he is a male.... and a Graver...... although he will aquiesk to me when I want.

who will admit when they are wrong? We both do that very well, some might be surprised to hear Benj does, but he treats me like a queen :)

who wears the pants? Benj, but when it really matters to me he will let it be.



Four Of Everything

4 places i visit over & over: The pool, Store, Library, and Church

4 favorite foods: Breads, pasta, dessert, etc...... I love food!

4 places i'd rather be: somewhere tropical with my husband, WA with my whole family, Maybe a girls trip to Beach, The Temple

4 movies i'd watch over & over: That is a tough one for I love Many movies and watch Many over and over.......Wedding Crashers..... Far and Away.....anything and everything!! Like Mary and I talked about the other day, it would be easier for me to name the ones I do not like.

4 bands/groups i love to listen to: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Third Eye Blind, Averil Lavigne, Blink 182

I know Tag~Mary(unless you already did this and don't want to again) Emily, Haylee, and Jess

No comments: