Monday, July 21, 2008

The 4th of July..... Finally

Here are some pictures of the 4th. My parents got in the night before, we went to the store Friday afternoon, and then to Benj's mom's house for a BBQ. I didn't take any pictures there, I was just having to much fun with my parents and everyone. Peter & Ashley, Mary & Travis and all the kids were there. We had a great time and then went back to our house for some fire works.

I don't have any pic.'s with Benj in them because he was in charge of the fireworks. At the end he let off two smoke bombs, I couldn't even see him or our yard. We all ended up going inside because the smoke was so bad! It was really funny though.
Jonathan, Papa, Zac and Nicolas. Zac loved the fireworks so much, he was constantly pointing and laughing. It was so cute! I kept trying to get a picture of his face, but every time I did he would turn his head at the last minute.
Gus and Jonathan enjoying the show!
Bethanee, Nama, and Gus
Zac and I watching the fireworks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun. We spent the 4th well lets see, what's the 4th? Ha! Just glad to see you and all your beautiful kids. Tell Ben I want a picture of him front and center next time. Just like i post all those pictures of joel and i on my blog. ha!

Biz said...

Billee. Roy. Rest in peace.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh yay! it looks like you guys had fun! i miss your parents. you need to put more pictures up of them! did you guys have so much fun?