Monday, July 21, 2008

Time to get ready!


Everyday when Nama was getting ready, Zac would get in the chair next to her and "get ready" himself!

Here he is putting on Mascara

Now he's doing his hair

He'd hold the hairspray up by his head like this and then make a sssshhhhh sound like he's spraying it! It was so cute!

Now that Nama is gone Zac has been trying to do that with me......it was cute with Nama, but when I'm trying to get ready so we can go and he is getting mascara everywhere and eyeshadow all over...... not so cute. Nama you need to come back so Zac has his "getting ready" buddy back!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Still hurting. This blog is so funny. I would never in a million years let my kids do this. You are so nice. Lastly how you feeling?

Beckie said...

How sweet! I agree with Mary, never in a million years. I about died when Issy applied my mother's foundation all over his body and she is a dark woman.

Hay Dub said...

He is so funny!! Abee is always putting on Hollee's make up, cause she lets her and I don't. ha ha. Give your mom a big hug from me, I love that sweet lady!

Sechrist Family said...

Funny!!! It has been awhile since I checked your blog I suppose. Sorry about your news, I hope you are feeling better. We are sending out resumes this week!!!