Here are 4 new posts and I still have more! I got behind with all that has been going on. Plus I was reading a couple of really good books, so in my spare time I was reading them instead of being on the computer. This will be all for today, but maybe tomorrow I will post more~
6 comments:
I do the celebrity look a like and it never works. My highest percentage ever was like 72% but for the most part it is low 60's. And half the time they are man faces. What's up huh?
Thats funny because Benj did it too and got a couple of girl faces! Whats up with That?! The thing might be off a little? I don't think I look like some of mine, but I am Happy with the results! Although I have strangers all the time...and I seriously mean all the time.... that tell me I look like Drew Barrymore and she wasn't on mine??
That sounded kind of conceded..... for the record I'm not sure I look like her either. That is just who I get the most.
i know i want to come out there so bad!!! i just dont know though because gas is so expensive right now. its to bad we couldnt meet in the middle somewhere, would you be able to do that on a weekend or something? it sucks cause i want to see your house!!!
I see parts of you in each of the girls, but the overall look, ehh? But they are all beautiful. As are you. Maybe when you are really pretty they just link you to really pretty girls too. Like Lindsey. And please you are way better looking than Drew Barrymore and that is not conceded.
I am totally catching up too! Your hair looks great. Why is it we are always last on the list to get primped?!
Post a Comment