Well we are all moved in and Loving it!! This house is so much bigger than our old townhouse and the kitchen is like 5 times BIGGER!! I haven't finished all the unpacking yet, we just moved everything Friday. Upstairs their is 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, playroom, dining room, and familyroom. Downstairs is our bedroom and bathroom, Zac's room, laundry and garage. The kitchen is pretty much done, although their are a lot of empty cupboards and drawers, like I said before the kitchen is Big. The playroom is all finished, I figured the kids could play now while I finish every thing else. The bathrooms are about done, Bethanee's room is done, the guest room is about done and so is our room. Family room done and the dining room is because their is not much we have to do there. We are picking up the boys bunkbeds tomorrow and hopefully will finish their room. Zac's room will probably be the last to finish because he pretty much only sleeps in his room. His bed is done and thats all he needs for now. The kids are having a blast running through the whole house, they love all the room. Bethanee is so excited that she has her OWN room now, and they are ALL loving the YARD! They are constantly wanting to go out and play, which is just fine by me! I will post pictures later, I am trying to get everything done before my parents come on Thursday!! I can't wait for that, we have so much more room now, and they have their own bedroom here :) Alteast until January when the baby is born, then Zac will move up to the guest room and the baby will take Zac's room. I have a few update's that I need to post, like Jonathans birthday and stuff. So the next few posts or so, will still be at our old place. I hope I get the chance this week to do them, but things are busy right now.
Oh Zac has been waking up in the middle of the night, or in the morning crying and wandering the house. He has no idea where he is when he wakes up, its sad but kinda funny at the same time :) The fist night he woke up crying I went in his room and he was standing infront of some boxes facing the opposite way of the door. I snuggled him up for a minute and then layed him back in his bed. This morning when he woke up I was in the our bathroom downstairs getting ready and I heard him crying. When I went out I heard the cries upstairs and found him at the back door in the kitchen. Poor kid, he'll get the hang of it soon.
Week 9
3 years ago







5 comments:
So exciting. I can't wait to come and see it. What about this weekend sometime. I know your parents are coming and all and don't want to overburden you? What are you guys doing for the fourth? We are probably going to Mom's from Th. night to Saturday night. Are you going to Grandma's thing? We'll talk this week.
YAAAY! i am so excited for you guys! post pictures soon!
Hilarious. Zac is killing me softly. I feel bad for the poor kid. Can't wait to see it and you guys soon. (I wonder what "soon" means.)
Congrats on the new home! We are very happy for you guys.
We want pictures! We want pictures!
Post a Comment