Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm PREGNANT!!

Yes, you read the title right, I am pregnant! I was in total shock when I found out, but now I am getting used to the idea and getting excited for a little one in the house again. Long story short, I was on the pill, I missed a week ( bad I know, but I kept remembering to get my next pack when I wasn't able too, like when the kids were asleep etc.) and by the time I finally got my next pack I guess it was to late. I was just finishing that pack and wasn't getting a period so I got a test. It was bright red. I kept going back and checking the test to see if it was true, it never changed, big shock, and I am prego~

I think I am due in mid January. Because of missing some days on my one pack and then starting this last pack when I would've started my period last month, I'm not excatly sure how far along I am. But from what I think, it will probably be mid Jan. In the back of my mind I always had a feeling like their was one more, I just didn't want to acknoledge it. Also if we were to have one more I wasn't wanting to get pregnant until this July or August, so that it would be a spring baby. I guess someone had other plans. Well I had been toying around with the idea of being done with kids or not. People kept telling me "you'll know when your done!" and I never really knew until now! Now I know we are done! This baby will be out 5th and final and I am excited to find out if it will be a boy or girl. Either way I wont care, but I know our family will be complete. I will put up more about this later, like exact due date and everything when I know. I probably wont be going to the doctor for a few weeks, not until after we move, so until then stay tuned~!!!

12 comments:

Biz said...

Old news.

Heather said...

Whoops, I just hate when that happens :)

ambyr said...

I'm glad you called me and I didn't have to be shocked by this post!! I'm so excited for you!!! please let it be a girl!!! Bethanee needs a little sister!! and mid jan-maybe the 13th?!!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

oh my gosh! you and ben are like rabbits, ha ha ha! congrats! thats so fun!

Mary said...

I'm so glad it is you and not me.

whitney allison said...

Mary is a dork. Yea for you. It's got to feel good to know.

Angela said...

Congrats Dear, that is wonderful! I dont know how you do it... the thought of a 3rd scares me a little! :)

Hay Dub said...

CONGRATULATOINS!! That is awesome! You have to let us know what you are having. Oh ya and by the way I showed Capri Areeanas thumbs, and she said oh my gosh they are Mindee's! ha ha ha Love it! That gene must come from our mama's.

Sechrist Family said...

Congratulations Mindee!! Very exicting!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! We're excited for you. You're a great mom and I know you'll do great raising five beautiful kids! :-)

laura said...

congratulations mindee! i must say you're taking an unexpected pregnancy very well. must be meant to be. i'm so happy for you.

Dusty said...

This is what happens when you procrastinate (Ben) with getting snipped!! Learn from our experience!! No, really, congrats.