skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A box full of Love
My sister Capri is so AWSOME!! She sent me a box, no make that a HUGE box full of clothes for the kids! She addressed the box to them and they were so excited when they saw it! I could not believe all the clothes/shoes/belts/and dance/ballerina outfits that were in there. Another thing about Capri, for those of you who don't know her, she is a clean freak when it comes to clothes! She has all the Oxi clean, stain sticks, spray & wash, etc. So whenever she gives me clothes for the kids, they look like NEW! I wonder if her kids ever wore some! This last box, could have easily been a couple hundred dollers or more if I were to go to the store and buy it all myself. Thank you Capri so much!! You are the BEST! I took a couple pictures of the kids in them~Here is Jonathan in a Spiderman shirt, and black basketball shorts ( you can't see the shorts )
I love this outfit Nicolas is in, he looks so handsome!
I took a close up of the shirt, this was definetly bought by Craig! Great taste Craig!!
This skirt that Bethanee is wearing is actually reversible. On the other side their are palm trees and stuff, it is really cute!

She is a Natural! I get the camera out and she just does pose after pose after pose!This was a dance outfit of Lexee's that she wore only once! Bethanee has put this on every day to "Dance" she Loves it!

Little miss attitude!
7 comments:
Fun hand me downs. I always had to give my clothes to cousins, I just remember putting them in a box and saying farewell. Glad to see them come out the other end.
fun! you need to put some pictures up of all of you siblings and there famiies! did you have fun with your parents?
I miss capri!! I haven't seem her in YEARS!!! How old are her kids now! Oh bethanee....she's gonna get you back for being so darn cute in her teenage years!! watch out!! sassy!!
oh man i could have sworn your parents were there, ha ha sorry! well that will be fun. i am so excited for you to move into the house. you need to put pictures up of it! yes i am still sore from the stupid cycling class.
How goes the packing etc...Did you pick up the boxes, do you need more. If you need help give me a call.
I love hand me downs! It is like shopping without the hassle.
Hey Minderella isn't great being the youngest! I get all of Hollee's girls hand me downs and she is a freak like Capri! I love ya and miss you big!
Post a Comment