After the beach we went back to our Bed and Breakfast and got showered and ready. We relaxed for a little bit and then headed out to get some dinner. We found this awesome restaurant named Bethany Blues. The kids meals all came on Frisbees that they could take home. For some reason after dinner they all thought it would be fun to put them on their heads. I think Nicolas did it first and well, Monkey see Monkey do =)
Nicolas had the ribs and as you can see they were good and he devoured them! Yum Yum!!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment