Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bethany Beach

I spelled that wrong the first time I wrote it...

There are a lot of pictures, so I'm not going to write much. We went to Bethany beach (did it again, spelling it Bethanee) and stayed at a beautiful bed and breakfast. We left early in the morning and went straight to the beach. It was so much fun, next year we are definitely staying LONGER!! =)


I buried Zac in the sand. He thought that was so fun, that he then buried my legs in the sand =)



The boys pretending they were surfing, and doing Kung-fu into the water.


We went for a walk along the beach. Every time the tide came up and went back Zac would say "Thank you water" It was so cute! Not sure if he was saying thank you for not washing him away, or thank you for cooling his little feet off =)


I got stung by a jellyfish while we were there. You can't really tell from this picture, but I forgot to bring my camera (like always) and had to use my phone. It was to bright to take a picture, but I tried to anyways. It was really red and had white bumps in the middle. I got stung in 3 different places all around my leg. Sucked, but I still had a good time.

Zac's favorite was digging in the sand and playing with all the new sand toys they got.



Benj buried Nicolas and Jonathan in the sand. They loved it!



Bethanee made a friend... of course.. she makes new friends everywhere and anywhere =) They had a lot of fun running into the waves and playing in the sand.



1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the beach!!!!!!!!!!!