Thursday, July 23, 2009

Chocolate World!!

I know I post about Chocolate World a lot, but we go there a lot! Its so fun and its not far at all. So after the museum we headed over to chocolate world for some chocolate!!

This is on the ride they have inside. Zac was waving to the cows as we past them =)


Yummy Chocolate!!


This is the best part of the ride, it smells like Chocolate SOOO much!!
Kisses anyone?

Gus HATES having his picture taken =)

Bethanee picked out her goodies!

Hmmm... what to pick...

Jonathan tired after a long day

Bethanee taking a little rest

Chocolate pillows

Zac's mouth is Shoved Full of the chocolate that they give you at the end of the ride


I just had to snap a picture of Zac. He looked so cute walking back to the car with his little goodie bag full of chocolate. He is such a big boy now, I can't believe my baby is going to be 3 in a couple months!!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Yeah you are so good to the kids to let them pick their own chocolate every time. My kids only get chocolate when Travis's parents are in town.