As we were leaving the Sacred Grove it started pouring rain. So we went to a little place in town to eat. When we were done eating it was still raining so we decided to go over to our hotel about 20-25 min. away and get checked in. On our way to the hotel the skies cleared and gave us hope for a beautiful pageant. After we relaxed for a little bit in our rooms (Peter and Ashley were with us, they stayed in the room next to ours) we decided to head back to the pageant. When we got there we saved some seats for us and Mary & Travis' family and then walked to the top of the Hill Cumorah. It is a steep hill and Nicolas RAN the whole way up! He is such a funny kid. Ashley and I posing in the wind =)
Zac has the funniest faces =)
Zac and Claire playing around at the top of the hill.
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment