Friday, July 31, 2009

The Boardwalk

Okay, there are seriously a TON of pictures in this post. I don't like to pick and choose, so I just post them all. These are all from the boardwalk. We got about 100 tickets and just had some fun! We rode on a couple rides together, and then Benj took the older two on some bigger kid rides, while I took the younger two on the rides for their age. So I have a lot of pictures with Jonathan and Zac. Enjoy =)




It was pretty humid there, so Bethanee's hair was a little out of control =)










This was Zac's FAVORITE ride! It was just a little roller coaster, and the trucks had all kinds of buttons and horns to push inside. Zac didn't want to get off!






It was so fun watching Zac go on all these rides, he's big enough to go all by himself now!

This was the cutest. Nicolas was holding Zac's hand in line. He is such a good big brother =) This was the second to last ride we went on, it was 10pm as you can see by Gus's face.

2 comments:

Mary said...

is this rehobeth or ocean city and how much were the hundred tickets. and i can't wait to try bethaney blues

Mindee Graver said...

It was rehobeth and it was only $20 for 90 tickets. The big rides are 4 or 5 tickets, but most of the rides were only 1 or 2 tickets. Definitely hit Bethany Blues =) Have Fun! I wish I was going again =)