Now it is unsure if this was the work of one bee or a few, but it sure thought Jonathan tasted sweet. He kept coming back for more! Poor kid got stung 4 times! He was the last of our children to get stung and with Benj being allergic to bee's when he was a kid, we kept a close eye on Jonathan. He started swelling a little in each area, especially on his head. Benj put some aloe vera on all the spots and that helped ease the pain right away. Jonathan got stung on his middle finger on the right hand and his ring finger on the left hand. He was also stung on his left shoulder
and on his head above his right ear. That spot looked like a nice goose egg, I worried about it for a little while.
He was such a trooper. His first time being stung and he gets it 4 times all over! It happened yesterday, and there is no sign of any bee stings today.
Poor sweetie. My husband has never been stung in all his 31 years. I am just waiting because he runs around bare foot all the time. Sounds like your Jonathan was really brave.
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
1 comment:
Poor sweetie. My husband has never been stung in all his 31 years. I am just waiting because he runs around bare foot all the time. Sounds like your Jonathan was really brave.
Post a Comment