While Peter and Ashley were in Utah for a couple weeks, we babysat their fish. The kids had so much fun having them there and the first day they ALL wanted to feed them. We worked out a system where everyone got a chance... actually a few chances since we had them for two weeks! Jonathan got to first since it was just his birthday. Then Nicolas, Zac, and Bethanee. Then it would start all over again with Jonathan. Zac especially loved to watch them swim.
He'd climb up on the counter all the time... especially if I was in the kitchen doing dishes or making dinner or something... and would lay there and watch the fish =)
Thanks Kylie and Claire for sharing your fishies!! I bet your glad to have them back now =) We took good care of them for you!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys kept the fish safely alive.
Post a Comment