
Nicolas, my handsome 2nd grader!!

Bethanee... what can I say, she Loves the camera! I still can't believe she is in 3rd grade now!

They both had an awesome day! When they got home they had LOTS to tell me. Bethanee loves her teacher and knows almost everyone in her class. The ones she didn't know she quickly made friends with. That's my Bethanne =) Nicolas Loves his teacher as well, he actually has Bethanee's teacher from last year. I was so happy about that because she is a great teacher. Gus's best friend Tanner, who lives in our neighborhood the next street over and was in his class last year, is in his class again and Gus is so happy about this =)

Jonathan and Zac, excited for their big brother and sister!

Jonathan's first day of Kindergarten was Wed. on Tuesday though, he got to go into his class and visit his teacher. While he was there he got to do a little scavenger hunt of the class and other fun stuff. He didn't want to leave! It was so cute! A lot different then when Nicolas started Kindergarten, Nicolas didn't want to stay! Here is Jonathan at his seat writing his name. He is such a cutie, I am so proud of him =)








1 comment:
What a cute bunch! I LOVE the pic of Jonathon at school in action. Nice!
Post a Comment