Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jonathan's first day of Kindergarten!!

I can't even tell how excited Jonathan was for his first day... and today as well.. of school. Yesterday Jonathan was up at 6am again!! Luckily today they slept until 7:45, A lot better =) He really likes his teacher and he already has a friend he knows in his class. He told me he made some new friends and also that there was a boy in his class who was bad. "But I wasn't bad, I was GOOD!" he said. What a cutie! I can't believe he is in school already and now it is just Zac and I at home.. so weird. My little blue eyed man is growing up to fast!

Jonathan is ALL about Spiderman. He has a Spiderman backpack, Spiderman lunchbox, and he wore a Spiderman shirt! If you remember his birthday post he wanted the cake to say Happy Birthday Spiderman!

These two are such good buds. Nicolas walked him to his class on the first day, to make sure he got there safely =) I was walking a little ways behind them and they were so cute, I love that they care so much for each other =)

Gus wanted me to spike his hair up and I had to take a picture, he is just so Handsome!
These two are good buddies as well. Zac was giving him a hug goodbye, he loves Jonathan so much. I hope he does okay with him gone all day now.

1 comment:

Dusty said...

Love the spiked hair!! I think it is funny how it can go fuzzy after a while. :)