Thursday, August 27, 2009

August

Wow, the last time I posted was the end of July and now Aug. is almost over!! So much went on this month, it was busy and fun! Instead of doing a million different posts of all the happenings this month I am just going to do one Big one =)
At the beginning of the month my sister Tracee and her daughters Kaelee ad Nikki came to visit for a week! We had So much Fun!! Most days we just lounged at the pool.. well everyday except for Sunday we did!
Cheese!

Bethanee had so much fun having girls around! These girls were inseparable!
The week went by way to fast =( Here we are in our car waiting for their bus.
The bus ended up being late.. well it broke down and it took forever for a new one to come. We were waiting in the bus station for 4 hours! What do you do when your bored in a bus station for four hours?? Take lots of pictures, that's what!

Above is Tracee with Jonathan and Zac, and below is my sis and me =) She is wearing 5 inch heels and I am wearing flip-flops, and I'm still taller than my big sis! She's such a cutie =)



Kaelee and me =)


Nikki was really sad to go. They ALL were, but she wears her emotions on her sleeve more. Kaelee is more like me, keeps it bottled up... which isn't always good. I miss them all already, it was really good to see them.
Gus turned 7 on Aug. 10th. He wanted his birthday cake to say Happy Birthday Optimus Prime... so that's what it said. What is with my boys and different names on their birthday cakes?
Here he is thinking of his wish...
About to blow!!
Gus got lots of fun things for his birthday, including a new game he wanted for the Wii. He was really happy that Tracee, Kaelee and Nikki were there for his birthday.
I still have to post our family pictures we had taken the end of July. Like I've said this has been a busy month with family coming, school shopping, Kindergarten orientations, and everything. I will post more later, but for now enjoy the kids first day of school posts!

1 comment:

whitney allison said...

Happy Birthday Optimus Prime is pretty funny! 4 hours in a bus station is not.