skip to main |
skip to sidebar
~Nursery~
A couple Sundays ago when I went in to get Zac from nursery, this is what I saw. He was so tuckered out that he fell asleep on a big stuffed dog! It was too cute I just had to snap a couple pictures. Zac will be 3 at the end of this month and he still desperately needs a nap. He will fall asleep anywhere... as proof in these photo's... when he is tired. Hmmm mom, I recall a few photo's of Todd and I asleep in odd places... I wonder where Zac got this from??
5 comments:
So cute, I remember that! Had fun hanging out! Love you and your little family, thanks playing with us so much this weekend! :)
Cute!!
LOVE IT!!! that's so funny! dylan does this too...and he is almost 3 1/2!! gotta love those naps!!!
love it, wish my kids would do that mroe often.
I absolutely love nursery. Maggie makes it through, but is asleep before we make it home. He is adorable.
Post a Comment