These pictures are a long time coming! I've had the disc for a month now, but things have just been so busy here! A friend in the ward Bonnie, is a professional photographer and she came to our house and took our pictures this past July. I think she did such an incredible job, the hard part was trying to choose which pictures to order! Here are some of my faves ~
Week 9
3 years ago




















6 comments:
Ah Mindee! You are so kind and I had the BEST time with your family. You are blessed to have such awesome kids and hubby and they are too for having you as their mommy and wife.
Seriously, you are so gorgeous but yet so humble and nice. I loved, loved our session! Thanks a million!
They are fab. Too bad Bonnie is moving.
SO cute! She did a good job, and you all lok great!
Everyone looks great but you look beautiful! Stop it already. The one of you and Bethanee is so amazing. Pretty ladies.
You look gorgeous! I like the one of the kids against the fence the best.
your so pretty
Post a Comment