Zac had his 2 year check up a couple of weeks ago. I thought he looked so cute in his little gown, I just had to take some pictures. He weighed 33lb and was almost 2 feet tall! He is getting so BIG.... have I mentioned that before? Like in a previous blog?? Just kidding~ Zac is in the 85% for his height and 90% for his weight. He has always been right around those percentiles, so I wasn't surprised. At the appointment Zac was all happy and full of smiles..... little did he know what was coming! He had to get 2 shots, 1 in each leg. Last time he had shots, he didn't even cry! He just looked at the nurse and me like "Ouch! That hurt!" It was so funny! Well this time I think he remembered. He cried a little, but once the nurse was done, his daddy picked him right up and he was fine. He even walked out of the office smiling and said bye to the nurse and doctor! What a good boy he is :)
Daddy and Jonathan waiting patiently for the doctor to come........ which took FOREVER!!!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
3 comments:
Zac is growing up!! He looks like a Graver too. (Poor boy, Just kidding!! Laugh Ben...)
What a little man! And it's true, he definately is Graver...they must have those dominant genes or something!
He is so cute! I can't believe it has been 6 months since I have seen him!
Post a Comment