Last Friday Mary, Ashley and I went over to Chera's for our monthly get-together. It's so fun getting together with them and getting all our kids together to play. Sara usually comes, but her mom was in town. Since it's almost Halloween I decided to make some suger cookies and frosting to bring over so the kids could all decorate them. Here are some pictures of our fun!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
2 comments:
Looks so fun! I'm jealous that you guys all get to see each other. Remember when we all saw each other HERE!?! Crazy how things change.
Too cute! That was so fun and such a great idea. Thanks for thinking of it and bringing it for us. :)
Post a Comment