~The Rules~
1.Share 7 random and weird facts about yourself.
2.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
3.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random fact 1~I have weird, short thumbs that look like a big toe, but I love them because they're mine.
Random fact 2~ I love having my hair played with, even better than a back massage to me. Bethanee does it a lot, but my favorite is when Ben twirls it in his fingers while we are laying in bed. It puts me right to sleep.
Random fact 3~ I used to have 7 piercings, 6 in the ears, but 1 of those was only in for a few hours, and 1 in the belly button. Now I just have 1 set in the ears.
Random fact 4~ My favorite author at this moment is Jodi Picoult. I have recently ready 5 of her books and have 2 more that I am about to read. Very good if anyone is looking for a new author.
Random fact 5~ 5 is my favorite number. It is the day of my birth and was my soccer number almost my whole life.
Random fact 6~ I almost got a tattoo of a soccer ball with the number 5 in it when I was a senior in high school(sorry mom, but I didn't do it so don't worry.)
Random fact 7~ I want to write and illustrate a children's book some day. I've thought about it since I was 16 or so, reading the same books over and over to my nieces and nephews. I have always loved to draw as well, I still doodle every once in a while with the kids while they are coloring.
I now tag; Ashley, Elizabeth, Jen, Dusty, Kelly, Jess, and Scott
Week 9
3 years ago







1 comment:
Love it! I am going to take a picture of Aree's thumbs and post them on my blog. So keep watching for them. I always thought your thumbs were the coolest when we were kids, now my kids has them. So crazy huh! Love ya cuz!
Post a Comment