Since Bethanee and Nicolas were at school while we decorated cookies at Chera's house, we did it again that night at our house. Bethanee was really concentrating, it was so cute!
Zac just liked to eat his chocolate chips, so I put a few on his cookie for him. Although he just took them off again and ate them.
Gus concentrating hard too. I love the tongue out!
Funny face picture :)
Bethanee's "funny face."
Yummy Cookies!
My cookie :)
MMMMmmmmmm....... goooooooood!!!
The best part about decorating cookies is Eating the Cookies!!
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
3 comments:
You are such a fun Mom!
Yummy! You guys have so much and are so busy!
What a fun time!! They looked really yummy too..... Share next time?? Hee Hee, just kidding....
Post a Comment