I've been Tagged by Dusty~
10 Years Ago I Was.......
1. In my senior year at Kentlake Highschool
2.Playing soccer
3. Saying goodbye to my brother Todd, who was leaving on his mission :(
4. Working at Safeway as a checker
5. Hanging out with my friends, on the lake, or where ever, and getting ready for college.
Things on Todays List.........
1. Went to a friends baptizm
2. Watch conference
3. Laundry
4. Hair cuts for the boys
5. Play memory with the kids tonight (it's become a nightly ritual, I'll post some pic's later)
Snacks I enjoy.......
1. Fruit... pretty much any kind... I love friut!
2. Fruity candy like starburst, skittles
3. Celery with peanutbutter
4. Peanuts
5. Any kind of bread; white, wheat, banana, rolls, muffins, whatever...
Things I would do if I was a Millionaire.......
1. Pay off our house
2. Put some away for the kids college/ missions/ weddings
3. Buy a home out west and a small plane that Benj will fly us back and forth with....... what? This isn't really gonna happen, so I can dream~
4. Travel, fist stop Hawaii 'cuz Benj has never been there and I would love to go with him
5. Share the wealth
Places I have lived........
1. Spokane, WA
2.Maple Valley, WA
3. Kent, WA
4. Provo, UT
5. Dover, PA
Jobs I have had........
1. Checker at Safeway
2. Hospitality technition at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
3. ZCMI, which is now Meyer & Frank
4. Took orders over the phone for the Magazine Speigal
5. A mom
Peeps I Tag............
1. Elizabeth
2. Ashley
3. Jen Brown
4. Chera
5. Mary
4.
Week 9
3 years ago







1 comment:
Aren't these things fun?? They really make you think..... hmmmm.....
Post a Comment