skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FHE ( family home evening ) Every night!
Okay, so Jonathan sort of started this new tradition. He loves playing the game memory, we have the Dora the Explorer addition. For a while every night he would ask me to play with him. Then Benj started playing with us, and then Bethanee and Nicolas wanted to play too. So now pretty much every night we all sit down and play atleast 3 or more games of memory. Zac even loves to sit and watch. Jonathan and I actually play every morning as well, after we walk Bethanee and Nicolas to school. As soon as we get home he gets the game out and we play. Zac has started to play with us also and he has been doing a really good job! When he gets a match, he smiles, puts it next to him, and rests his head on his hands while he waits patiently for us to tell him its his turn again. It has been a lot of fun, and I love seeing us all sitting around together as a family laughing and playing. These are the best moments in life........... although I think this Christmas I'm gonna tell santa to get us some new games! 



2 comments:
What great times. We have been enjoying Candyland, but we have to play until everyone finishes the game.
We love that game too! Micah is just gettin' the hang of it!
Post a Comment