Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Making Cookies :)

A few days ago while the older 2 were at school, Jonathan and Zac helped me make chocolate chip cookies. They are such good little helpers, they're always wanting to help mommy........... even when I don't need it :)

Zac was doing a really good job mixing it. He thought that was the coolest.



I don't know about your house, but in mine everyone wants to lick the beaters. Since I have 4 kids 2 get the beaters, 1 each, and 1 gets the spatula, and the other gets the bowl. With Bethanee and Nicolas at school, these two had their pick. What did they choose??....................... The beaters win every time!

Enjoying all our hard work! Yuuuuuuuuummmmmm, they were Delicious!

3 comments:

laura said...

There is something special about a beater. Very Very cute. I saw you at stake conference but couldn't find you when it was over. I'd love to get together soon.

Beckie said...

Wish I could have got the bowl and spatula!

Hay Dub said...

Your kids are so cute. I want some cookies:)