Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Baby is 2!!!

I can't believe it, my baby is already 2! Okay, so he is not a baby anymore, but he IS the baby of the family. Benj says I baby him to much sometimes, but I just didn't want him to grow up..... especially if he is our last! But that is just what he has done. You can't keep them babies forever..... which after the 4th one you'd think I'd know that by now. I mean Bethanee is going to be baptized in Febuary!! That's a whole nother post. Anyways, Zac turned 2 on the 26th. He is so grown up and so BIG! He wears size 3T, and talk's in sentences. He will say anything you tell him to, it's so funny! He loves singing! He'll walk around the house singing "I_am_iron man_da da da da da da da da da da!" He even sang it during the sacrament prayer at church last Sunday! I had to cover his mouth, and mine because I was trying so hard not to laugh!! His other favorite songs right now are "wheels on the bus" and "itsy-bitsy spider." My favorite saying of his right now is "Oh maaannnn!" He even says it with attitude! It's so cute : ) Zac has really come out of his "Angry Man" stage, that he had since he was born! Although he still has it sometimes, he'll always be our "angry man," but we Love Him! Happy Birthday bud!!
He really wanted this vacuum for his birthday. My friend Dusty has one at her house and he plays with it EVERY time we go over there. So I got him that for his big present. He plays with it constantly, the middle part even comes out as a dirt devil hand vac. Every time I vacuum, within minutes he is there by my side with his own little vacuum. He's such a good little helper :)
At first he just wanted to sit on the present, then I told him he could open it and he got all excited.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Anniversary yesterday. Crazy how they grow up.

whitney allison said...

Let's hope he always loves to vacuum that much. How crazy, I can't believe Bethanee is getting baptised so soon!