
He had to keep his eyes and mouth closed because they kept getting sand in them. What did he expect? These are kids burying him, not experts! They all had a lot of fun that day, and when we got home there was sand ALL in the car, And the bath! I think they brought most of the sand home with them!

One Saturday afternoon Benj took the kids and I to this park, I can't remember what it was called, I'll ask him later. Anyways we went for a walk down one of the trails and came around to a playground. Bethanee and Nicolas found two little frogs there. Gus named his Froggy and Bethanee named hers Jumper.


They raced them down the picnic table, which is where Bethanee decided on the name for hers because it kept jumping and jumping.


We were all banging on the table saying "GO, GO" cheering them on.

Well apparently Zac thought we were trying to "whack" the frogs so that's what he did. Wham! He hit Froggy and froggy wasn't jumping anymore......... I hope no one from PETA is reading this!

Nicolas was a little upset, but after a little bit we got Froggy moving again. I do think that his back leg was pretty hurt though...... ooooppps! Here's to you Froggy! ;)








7 comments:
Hysterical, not for the crippled frog so much but to read. Were there frog guts on his hand?
Cute frogs. I am glad you were able to revive the little guy.
Dude, who cares about PETA? I'm full on mourning over here in behalf of this frog. Please tell me you killed him and not released him again. LOL.
What a blast. Looks like a ton of fun. I miss ya cuz! love you!
I do so miss the east, frogs? The longer we are in the desert the more certain my boys will one day say, "What does a frog look like?" ha!
It looks like you were at Rocky Ridge. I may be wrong. We like that park too.
Mindee! I am glad you found me! My kids are 6, 3 and 6 months. I think this is all I will have so I am eating up the baby this time and trying to not take it all for granted. Where is York? Is it close to Ohio or on the other side? I was just in Hershey, PA less than a month ago. It is only about 2 hours to the border. Anyways, I hope things are going well for you. Your family is adorable :)
Post a Comment