Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This weekend was a beautiful one. We relaxed, watched some football, and had a little BBQ with Peter & Ashley at our house. The kids played outside and had a lot of fun. We were able to hang out and watch football without any interuptions. I love our yard! So all in all it was just how I like :) I didn't take any pictures on Monday, I was to busy Relaxing! So here are a few before church on Sunday. Bethanee took the one of Benj and I. She kept cutting off Benj's head in the picture, after about 20, she took this one on the bottom. We had to leave for church, plus you all know how much Benj LOVES getting his picture taken, so this one had to do. "You get what you get, and you don't get upset." Right?!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good good......

Mary said...

Who is goooood girl? Oh my. And also I think the picture of you and Benj is cute. Sorry we missed the Monday fun.

Mindee Graver said...

I have no idea who goooood girl is??

ambyr said...

cute!!! what handsome little boys! totally miss you guys!!!

Biz said...

BLAH!!!

Beckie said...

I like the family pictures.

whitney allison said...

gooooooooooooood girl is porn. or not but i tried to click on it and the site is blocked by my work computer so...

Mindee Graver said...

I clicked on gooooood girl too, it took me to some online betting sight.

Kelly said...

Hello there- you changed your blog layout- I love it! I have finally started blogging. Very cute pictures:)

laura said...

What an adorable family you have. You're such a good proud mommy. Loved the school post. So happy for you in your house. Home-ownership is fabulous. Good girl, also fabulous--very funny!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

thank you!!! we love it! so taylor is gonna go tomarrow. i registered her today and they said she couldnt start until tomarrow, i was pissed!

ckw said...

What a CUTE family! You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for having us ALL over today. I know I had fun, and the kids did too, becuase they are OUT! WOOWHOO! Now I can catch up on my bloggin'. :)