The other day Jonathan and Zac were making "mud pies." Jonathan looked normal afterwords, but I guess Zac thought you made mud pies by getting as much mud on yourself as possible! I took his clothes and shoes off outside then I carried him under the armpits inside, down the hall, and into the tub. I should have taken a picture of the bathtub afterwords. Lets just say it was Another mess to clean up!He sure did have a TON of FUN though :)
Me to, but this I had to get a picture of! His shoes are normally a dark navy blue..... can you spot any blue at all on them??? They are all muddy brown! It took forever to clean them good.
Hey mindee! Good to see you and your cute family. Crazy that you have 4! It looks like you guys are doing great. How long have you been in PA? those are the initials right? Do you make it back to Seattle ever?
Ben and I have been married for over 9 years now and have 4 beautiful children. Bethanee is 8, Nicolas(Gus) is 7, Jonathan is 5, and Zac is 3. I can't believe my baby is 3! They grow to fast! Anyways, we live in PA which is the opposite coast of my family. So I love haveing a blog where they can see my family on a daily basis if they want to.
5 comments:
That is such a priceless picture. I always forget my camera with those events!
Me to, but this I had to get a picture of! His shoes are normally a dark navy blue..... can you spot any blue at all on them??? They are all muddy brown! It took forever to clean them good.
So Fun!
Hey mindee! Good to see you and your cute family. Crazy that you have 4! It looks like you guys are doing great. How long have you been in PA? those are the initials right? Do you make it back to Seattle ever?
YUCK! That looks like SO much fun!!! We love getting down and dirty in the mud and playing out in the rain! ha ha
Post a Comment