Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sleeping Zac and his sucker

This past weekend we were driving all around doing our Saturday errands and we stopped at the bank. They gave all the kids suckers, and about 5 or so minutes after I gave them to the kids I turned around to check on Zac. He sometimes gets it all over his face, so I wanted to see if he needed it wiped yet. Well this is what I saw! So hilarious! He always falls asleep in the car, infact its the hardest thing to keep him awake on the way home from church. It was just so funny that he fell asleep with the sucker still in his mouth, that I had to take a picture. These pictures are a little blurry because we were driving while I'm turned around taking the pic. Love his double chin, he's getting older, but still holding on to that!

1 comment:

Biz said...

You'll be in BIG TROUBLE if Joseph sees these pictures. So cute.