Monday, August 18, 2008

Nicolas' Birthday part #1

Nicolas' 6th Birthday was last weekend, we did a lot, so I am going to write about the baseball game now, and I'll blog about the rest later. After a Busy, BUSY Saturday ( look for later blog ) we headed out to the York Revolution... REVELUTIOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!( If you've been to a game you understand )........ baseball game. Benj's work has season tickets right behind the left field dugout, and we take the older boys with us when we go. Bethanee would rather stay home with her babysitter and Zac is to young to sit and watch the game. The boys have a Blast every time we go, and so do Benj and I.


Watching the game~
Watching some little kids dressed like fruit run around the bases?? Don't ask, they always have weird entertainment stuff between every couple innings.
Here is the mascot DownTown, he always jumps up on the dugout and dances every time we go. The boys always give him a high five, they get a kick out of it.
Peter and Ashley came with us. Kylie and Nicolas have the same Birthday August 10, just 3 years apart, so we were celebrating her birthday too!
Nicolas got a baseball!! He actually gets one EVERY TIME we go. He gets it from one of the guys on the team as they are heading into the dugout after each inning. He jumps with his arms in the air yelling "Hey, Ball, Ball!" Actually Jonathan got it last time, and then Gus had gotten it the time before that. They take turns, but we always bring a ball home from the game!
Nicoals was frowning when I took the first picture, because he HATES getting his picture taken. I told him to smile and this is what I got! I think he was over compensating for the frown :)
Behind the outfield they have a playground with a ton of stuff. After the 5th inning Ashley and I took the kids over to play for a little while.


Happy Birthday Nicolas!! We love you!

No comments: