Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 more posts!

I told you I had more to post! Here they are~

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! The canvases literally took an hour at most. I painted the edges brown, that took a few coats then I just used pictures and scrapbook paper. I sealed it up with a triple thick clear spray paint so I can wipe it if I need to. The trick was to spray the spray paint evenly so it didnt look cloudy. :)

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

no prob, he would probably be bored being the only guy there. ya totally ask him an easy place for us to meet.maybe at the mall or something. it doesnt matter which day lets plan for the earlier one just incase something happends then we can have the other day to fall back on. im not sure if nikki is going, i told her i was going and she said maybe. i think dani is comin in town sonn, then nikki is leaving with her to go back to utah.