
I should've taken more pictures before I sent them off, but I was to excited to send them. I quilted the purses to make them thicker and more sturdy. Kaelee's was a turquoise color on the inside. I also made little make-up bags or change purse.... whatever you want to call it, out of the same material.

Nikki is a total "girly girl" and loves anything to do with fashion, so I thought this would be perfect for her. In fact, they got them yesterday and Nikki told me that they each choose theirs before they even realized I embroidered their names on them! They both loved them and put all of their school stuff in them for the next day so they could " show their friends!" That made me so happy to hear that!

I also bought them each cute little journals and matching pens that write in turquoise for kaelee and purple for nikki. I put some of their favorite candy in there as well as gum, they love gum! I should've taken a picture of everything, but like I said before I was to excited to send them!!







2 comments:
Ok so I want to be a Mindee Graver niece!!!!
So cute. They are gonna love them. If you see them, hug them for me! I miss em already, but heard they are having a blast.
Post a Comment