skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Graver girls
Yesterday we had a little "Graver girls" get together. I say Graver even though all of our last names aren't Graver, we all originate from a Graver or are married to one.... which would make are last name Graver... you get it. Anyways, Chera started it last month at her house and this month we did it at mine. You'll probably see a similar post on her blog. We all had so much fun! Me- Jonathan 4- Zac 2(next week); Mary- Wyatt 4- Issac 2- Kody 1; Ashley- Kylie 3- Claire 1; Chera- Alivia 2(until October)- Jackson 6 months; Sara- Elizabeth 2 ( in 3 weeks)- Issac 7 weeks. Yes people, that is 11 kids all 4 and under! The only kids missing were Bethanee, Nicolas, and Mary's oldest Bella, since they were all in school. It was a lot of fun, especially since we don't get to see Mary and Sara as much as we used to or as much as we'd like since they don't live as close anymore. Honestly though, we do get to see them a lot more that say some of our family and friends in Utah or WA, so I really can't complain.... which I'm not.
Jonathan and Wyatt were little buddies the whole time. I think Jonathan liked having Wyatt all to himself too.
We sort of had a smorgish-borg of food. It was so nice having the big bar in our kitchen, I am loving this house! The food was really good, the kids all sat and ate a lot and then went back to playing. They all had so much fun together, I love that we are all living out here so that we can do things like this and let all the kids get together and play!

It was kinda weird being the only one without a baby! Also nice :) I didn't even know where Zac and Jonathan were half the time, I would wander the house every once in a while and they were always some where playing with someone, having a good ol' time! It was kinda nice, but still who knows? Maybe we'll have 1 more and maybe not? That's a question I just can't answer right now. Maybe I'll post more about that later. Anyways, it was a really fun day, even with all the chaos of 11 kiddos. Can't wait until next month girls! :)
6 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Just want you to know how much i miss you and the fun we used to have. Remember watching Romi and Michelle's highschool reunion??? That was so much fun. And when you went into labor with Bethany and Joel and Ben played the X-box while i took you to the hospital and brushed your hair. Boys are dumb sometimes ha!! But, we just have so many good memories. Just drivin along, drivin along... Love you, miss u. Kimberly Kate, give your family hugs and kisses
man oh man! We would have a blast if I was there too right?!! How fun that you guys all live pretty close!!! and I know you will have 1 more baby!! you have to, it doesn't stop at 4 with you!! Even seeing my little dylan grow up gets me all sad. It's crazy how we want them to stay young... miss you!!!
That looks like so much fun! :-)
I think it is so cool that you all live close enough to get together like that. I wish my brother Zach and his wife Keri lived here. They are so cool.
That was SO fun! So glad you had picts to post. More info to come... see you soon!
Post a Comment