Okay, so I thought I would put this picture up so you all could see what we used to look like once upon a time. This was taken when we were dating and some of you might recognize the furniture and place. Yes it is Joel and Kims house which was then ours and now ........who knows. This was back before baby weight was gained and some sympathy weight on Ben's part. And yes, Benj did have hair, now he prefers it shaved, and to be honest I like it like that too. This picture just brings back so many memories and I love looking at it and thinking back then, that we had no idea that 8 years later we would be married (well we knew that one) with four children and living in PA! Crazy how the time flies!
Week 9
3 years ago







1 comment:
OH MY WORD!!!!! I totally remember that picture. All I could think about was that part on friends when phoebe says...well, i'll email you what I thought! Yall were so cute and still look the same, just more mature! and with 4 kids! love you!
Post a Comment