This is my Spiderman. Nicolas is always running around the house shooting spiderwebs, getting the Green Goblin and the Sandman. He is also a big fan of TMNT........ for those of you who are unaware of what that is, it means Teenage Mutant Ninga Turtles, something that My brother Todd and I played with frequently when we were little. I love that things I was into as a child are still around, it brings out the kid in me :) Well Gus (a.k.a Nicolas) loves all the Spiderman movies and TMNT movies, it is so fun to watch him watch them or play them. For those of you who know Gus know that he is somewhat of a shy child, but not when he is defeating Shredder or the Sandman! You get to see a whole other side of him that is becoming more prominent the older he gets. Well he was playing Spiderman the other day and I told him to stop for a second so I could take a picture. Well this was what he did!! So here's to my little Spiderman! I love ya!
Week 9
3 years ago







1 comment:
WOW - we need to get him together with Ty. He totally thinks he is spider man too! haha
Post a Comment