


Okay, so yesterday morning I was doing some laundry and I told the boys to go upstairs for bath time. They both LOVE taking baths, especially Zac. Well I was just putting a load in the washer and was not more than 2 minutes behind them. When I came upstairs this is what I saw! Zac decided that he didn't want to wait for me so he found some water and got in to take a bath himself! His pants and socks were SOAKING WET, good thing it was before his bath and not after! I scrubbed him super good, I washed his hands, feet and legs like 4 times!







6 comments:
EW!!! Do you keep your camera strapped to your hip? This is so gross, but very funny.
HAHA!! That is so hilarious!! Glad to know that my boys aren't the only ones that would go for a swim in the toilet! Only boys!! You would never see bethanee doing that!
AWESOME! I love little boys!
Okay, that is toooo funny!!
Crazy kids what are they going to do next?! I am so glad you have a blog, now I can keep in touch and see what you are up too!
I bring my cell phone with me when I give the boys a bath. It was in my hand when I walked upstairs and I had to capture that moment. He's all BOY!
Post a Comment