Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs

We dyed our easter egg's this afternoon like we do every Saturday before Easter. They all had so much fun! Jonathan especially, he thought it was so cool how you can put a white egg in a cup and it would come out that color! He sat so patiently waiting for his eggs to be done too, he would stir it around a little bit, just watch and wait. Very surprising for a 3 year old.
Nicolas had fun, but not when it came to pictures. We just caught him in the wrong mood today, that's my Gus Gus :)
Bethanee had fun with the white crayon........ where you can color on the egg before you put it in the dye. Well after doing one with her name on it, she then wrote on this one................
If you can't see it all it says "I love Dad not Mom!" She is such a little goof, her and her dad have an unbreakable bond, and they both love to tease mom. She always says well dad and I are partners, best buds........... but she always comes up to me after when dad's not around and tells me that she loves me just as much :)
Nicolas is my little buddy, him and Jonathan are very protective of their mom. If Bethanee and daddy are teasing mom, they always jump on my side!! So after Nicolas saw bethanee's egg he wrote on one and put I love Mom! He writes that all the time and I love it! Everyday when he comes home from school and I am going over his school work, he will either have a scrap piece of paper that he wrote I love mom on it or he will write it on the back of one of his school papers. It's so cute!
Zac isn't in any of the pictures because we did it while he was taking a nap. He is at that age right now where he just wants to get into EVERYTHING!! So we figured that it would be easier to do it while he was asleep.......... sorry Zac, you can paint them next year. He still gets to hunt for them :)

2 comments:

Sechrist Family said...

Love your pictures and I LOVE your new blog layout....very cool.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

yes the girls had a ton of fun at the game. remember when we went to a game with your brothers and we totally left them and found some random guys to hang out with? ha ha we were crazy back then. your pictures are sooo cute on here! thats crazy that it snowed there!!