
I'm not sure if Benj is going to like me posting this picture, but he was such a cute baby!! And still is as handsome as ever.......even if he doesn't believe me its TRUE! When I first saw this picture I thought their is Zac, or Jonathan. They both as babies looked like their daddy and they still do. I'm not sure if I got any of my genes in them at all?? Well I hope they grow up to look and act just like their dad. He is the best husband, father, best friend, provider......should I go on? I could go on forever. I love him so much and it is amazing how happy he makes me everyday. He always puts a smile on my face, and is constantly making me laugh :) I am so lucky that I was able to marry my BEST FRIEND!! He is so smart as well, I learn something new from him probably every day! I hope it never comes to us haveing to make it on our own and live in the woods or something....... although the way the world is heading, you never know....., but I have no worries because I have a man who knows how to take care of his family in any circumstance! Benj is so AMAZING and there really is no other way to put it! I LOVE HIM
soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!! One of my favorite times of the day is at night when we are just laying in bed together talking and snuggling! Sorry babe, I didn't mean to tell the world that you are a snuggler, but I love it! I love this picture of him and Jonathan, they are buds! Every night Jonathan wants to lay in bed with his daddy.....& mommy. Almost every night we let him for a little bit, he will usually fall asleep pretty quick, then we take him over to his bed and then its mine and Ben's time. Our FAVORITE time, to talk, snuggle and watch T.V. I love ALL MY BOYS, but my favorite is my husband! He really and truely is the BEST and makes me happier than anyone in the world. I have been wanting to post about him for a while to tell everyone what a great guy he is and how much I love him! But then he snuck on here and did one about me first! Need I say more on how great he is! So I wanted to wait a little bit so it wasn't like I was replying to his because I'm not. I could write on here everyday a new post about him and the wonderful man, father, husband he is. But then you would all probably get sick of hearing about him and stop reading my blog, so I wont. Here is to you Babe, I LOVE YOU, you ARE the BEST!! THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!
soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!! One of my favorite times of the day is at night when we are just laying in bed together talking and snuggling! Sorry babe, I didn't mean to tell the world that you are a snuggler, but I love it! I love this picture of him and Jonathan, they are buds! Every night Jonathan wants to lay in bed with his daddy.....& mommy. Almost every night we let him for a little bit, he will usually fall asleep pretty quick, then we take him over to his bed and then its mine and Ben's time. Our FAVORITE time, to talk, snuggle and watch T.V. I love ALL MY BOYS, but my favorite is my husband! He really and truely is the BEST and makes me happier than anyone in the world. I have been wanting to post about him for a while to tell everyone what a great guy he is and how much I love him! But then he snuck on here and did one about me first! Need I say more on how great he is! So I wanted to wait a little bit so it wasn't like I was replying to his because I'm not. I could write on here everyday a new post about him and the wonderful man, father, husband he is. But then you would all probably get sick of hearing about him and stop reading my blog, so I wont. Here is to you Babe, I LOVE YOU, you ARE the BEST!! THANK YOU for EVERYTHING!






3 comments:
ohhh you guys are so cute! i am so glad that you guys are so happy! so yes your parents know. my mom told her awhile ago actually. i didnt tell you because my dad was freaking out about people knowing. anyways they should be getting it open in the next few months! i am soooo excited to have them down here!!
There are tears in my eyes. And I couldn't be more satisfied with you as one of my sisters.
Post a Comment