
I'm Mindee's husband, Ben. I'm sneaking on her blog and she doesn't even know it. I've read a bunch of her postings, my sisters Mary and Elizabeth, and other friends of ours. I know blogs are gay and mainly for girls....but I half-way like reading about everyone. I did need to get on here though and tell my wife and our friends and family how cool she is. My wife is the HOTTEST chick walking the face of this planet. She is the most generous, loving, compassionate person I have ever met. I love her because she makes me believe I am the King of the world and she is the Queen by my side (the kids are our loyal subjects). I have gained a true testimony on how much my Father in Heaven loves me cuz he lead me to my greatest treasure, her! I will never be able to make her as happy as she has made me. I swore I would never get married until I found a girl as cool as my other guy friends. Well, I got news for all my buddies; you all play second fiddle to her. I'm not even going to go into detail about what kind of mother she is.....it would take way too long. Anyway, I hope she knows how much I love her, and how smoken hot she is(did I mention that already?). She has helped me become a better man and has allowed me to experience the joys of being a husband and father. Mindee, thank you and I love you forever!!!!!







6 comments:
ben! you're so sweet!! Mindee is for sure the hottest woman/mother ever!! I agree with everything you said. I don't know how she is so patient with those kids and you! i'm so happy for you guys and I'm glad you saw us walking around old mill looking hot one day and then decided to date her. good times!!
Oprah, eat your heart out. If I weren't sitting at work right now, I feel certain it would have evoked one tear from me. As is though, I'm content to laugh a lot at the usage of CUZ and the numerous references to my sister in law as HOT. She has a brain too, Benjamin.
I love that you (fizzle) mentioned the CUZ because I was just about to! Hello Benjamin, I'm glad you're happy with your woman.
Ya right... Mindee, you totally wrote that about yourself! ha ha Just kidding. You guys are so cute together... happily ever after! :-)
Benj you are such a girl. Ha. We all knew it already though. You love this type of stuff.
AWWW, Ben, who knew you had it in ya?? That is a really sweet post. I wish Jason would do something like that. (Mention it to him next time you see him. Ha Ha.)
Post a Comment