
This is a post to my brothers and my sisters. These were the only picture's that I have on the computer right now, so don't think I don't love my sisters, they are the Best! Truely the BEST SISTERS in the whole world!! Being the youngest of six children and my sisters number 1 and 2, I have but a few memories as a child with them. Most of those memories are from pictures of them dressing me up and doing my hair and make-up.... I was their little doll, and I loved it. With each passing year their has been some of the best memories ever! But I never imagined that they would mean as much to me as they do now. They are my best friends and I miss them. I look to them for advice on everything, I trust their imput and know that I always have their shoulder when I need it, and they have the same in me and so our relationship is a circle. They are the best examples of motherhood, sisters, wives, homemakers, ect. ( which is from our own mother, she is the greatest example of all!) Tracee, Capri, I love you!
Now for my brothers, the best 3 brothers in the world! Troy, who showed me how to have no fear,Mr. Miagee style!(spelling??) how to play SOCCER (those who know me know that that was my childhood, and a lot of my adulthood, soccer had Everything to do with my life and I thank Troy for that,) not just soccer, but my competiveness in all sports. I Love You Troy! and I Miss You! With my 3 brothers and them me, it was always me and Troy against Brandon and Todd, they made me play every sport, even football and treated me like their little brother, not a girl and I do thank them all for that. I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for the great childhood memories and experiances.
Brandon, who is in the picture above with is adorable boys! He is the one who taught me how to snowboard and took me up to the mountains many times to get better. He taught me how to scurf (spelling?)on the lake and always took me out. He new how much I loved the water and always brought me out on our boat or his friends, he didn't care, he loved me and wanted me to be happy, and I honestly believe he had as much fun hanging out with me as I did with him. Or alteast he made Me feel that way. I have so many great memories with him up in the mountains or out on the lake, thanks Brandon, I Love You! and I Miss You Too!
And last, but certainly not least Todd, my twin. Well not technically my twin, but we are only 1 year, 1 month, and 1 full day appart. Many asked if we were twins because we were unseperable, and probably would still be now if it weren't for the many miles keeping us appart, and our spouses and kids!! What can I say about Todd, I don't think their is a memory I have that doesn't have him in it. He was my voice when I was to little to speak for myself, he was my protector ...... he gave a kid bigger than him a bloody nose for pushing me down when we were little!!....... he was my shoulder to cry when I needed it, he took care of me when I was sick, he was my everything! You name it he did it for me, now I am so lucky to have that in a husband. My husband is the greatest and he takes care of my like my brother once did. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the family that I do. Both imidiate and extended. I Love You Todd, and I Miss You! Thank You for Everything.
So to sum everything up I love my family and I love life! I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did........... I know the lord had something to do with that, and I thank him. I love you all and I love my extended family so much! If it weren't for you guys out here and some who aren't physically here in PA, but are in spirit, I would miss my own family that much more. I married into a great family, who I feel as if I fit into just as well as my own, and I thank them all for that. For their love and support. Thank You!! I Love You!!







No comments:
Post a Comment