skip to main |
skip to sidebar
School Times
Here is Nocolas' first School Picture! I cannot believe that he in Kindergarten! He loves school........ something that I was afraid of before he started. He loves his teachers and his best friends in his class. He has made many friends and his teacher and classmates love him. Infact at parent/teacher conference his teacher told us that she wished she could have a whole class of Nicolas'! He is reading now and loves to read to me because it makes him feel so smart! Which he is! Although I do have to say that it is up to him when he reads because sometimes he would rather do something else ( see blog below, Spiderman) He is definetly one who will only do things when HE wants to, not when you tell him or ask him to......... well sometimes he will, it all just depends on his mood. He is such a fun boy and is very loving to all. He is Zac's favorite..... from my eyes. He is so gentle with him and plays with him all the time. Zac always wants to sit with Gus when he is home and Zac slobbers him with kisses! Nicolas always want's to sit by you and is very content just watching T.V. in your arms. Many times throughout the day he will come up to me and give me a kiss on my cheek and tell me that he loves me. He has such a sweet spirit and doesn't like it if Anyone gets in trouble. There have been times Bethanee or Jonathan were sent to their room because they got into trouble. Nicolas will talk to them and see why they are in trouble, then come down to us and plead their case for them to get them out of their rooms and out of trouble. Most of the time it works, he is such a peacemaker..... most of the time :) He is a boy after all!
Here is Bethanee's 1st grade picture. Once again I can't believe that she is in 1st Grade!! Her ears are not peirced yet, those are stickers. We told her she could get them peirced when she turns 8, but she is such a good girl that we think we will let her this summer. She is 7 going on 16! She is so smart, to smart for her own good sometimes. She accels in everything she does, especially at school. She is in a reading group with only 1 other girl, reading 3rd grade and up books. She has an excellent memory, and is an excellent sister. She is like a little mother to her brothers. Although she does want a sister, and ask's for one often...... not sure about that one yet?? She is always helping me with Zac and chores around the house. She even ask's to help with the dishes or vaccuming. There are many time when I am folding clothes or cleaning something and she will come up to me and ask how she can help! I love her so much and feel so blessed to have a child like her. She makes me so thankful for all as she is and I wish she could stay this age forever! I know that is impossible and she will grow up, my only hope is that we stay as good of friends as we are now. She is my shopping buddy and helps me pick out what I should get, or what I should wear when going on a date with daddy! I could honestly go on forever, but I wont. She is an amazing girl and I Love her.
3 comments:
I believe we have a copywrite infrigement here. See Mary's blog circa a week ago.
Your kids are so cute!
holy cow!! I can't believe how grown up they look!! Before you know it Bethanee will be driving and dating!! soo cute....
Post a Comment