Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brushing teeth





I was upstairs with Jonathan and Zac, putting clothes away. They were playing in the boys room while I went into Bethanee's room to put her's away. So I was in there all of two minutes and when I went back into the boys room Zac wasn't there anymore. I went into our room..... no Zac, so I went into our bathroom and there he was! He had climbed onto the toilet and into the sink and got daddy's toothbrush ( Not Mine! Hee hee!) and tried to brush his own teeth! Atleast he has good oral hygiene right?!

2 comments:

Sechrist Family said...

Glad to see you on here, its the new thing :) Glad you guys are all doing well!!!!

ambyr said...

I totally catch my kids doing this all the time. And the faucet gets turned and water ends up all over the floor!!! i'm glad you take pics of it and you don't just get angry like I do!!